We are proud to introduce the SG22 Momentum Pack for NinjaTrader 7.
Indicators are available as part of our Diamond Membership. If you are already a member and want to use them with your NinjaTrader, send an email with Stockguy22.com your username and machine ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download them here.
1. From the Control Center window select the menu File > Utilities > Import NinjaScript to open the Import NinjaScript dialog window
2. Select the file you want to import
3. Press the “Open” button.
To add an indicator to a chart:
1. Open the Indicators window.
2. Left mouse click on the indicator (SG22_FrostyEV, ect) you want to add and press the New button.
3. The indicator will now be visible in the list of applied indicators.
4. The indicator’s parameters will now be editable on the right side of the Indicators window.
Some examples using the SG22_FrostEV showing momentum in the market. You can use it in isolation but these indicators perform best when used with support/resistance, or a simple set of trade rules.
Join the stockguy22.com Diamond membership to learn how we use the SG22_FrostyEV to trade the futures everyday.
How to read the SG22_FrostBarsEV
Bright green is upside momentum.
Dark green is slowing upside momentum.
Yellow is no trend, or slow momentum.
Bright red is downside momentum.
Dark red is slowing downside momentum.
S&P 500 E-mini (ES) Examples – SG22_FrostyBarsEV