How did I project that $390-$400 level on $AAPL ?
I received a lot of of emails and questions last week about AAPL levels and how I estimated that $390-$400 level.
As you know I had tweeted out that I was worried about a drop under $419/$420 area and the possibility that we test $390-$400. Well Friday April 19th, 2013 AAPL closed at $390.53. below is a sneak peak at my section of the Stockguy22 Weekly Newsletter.
In last week’s Stockguy22 Bull and Bear newsletter I reviewed Apple and thought would be good to share it in this blog post as well. Below is just the text portion. The newsletter is much prettier and in PDF version 14 pages of great Trading Ideas.
What you will receive:
- Weekly comprehensive newsletter
- Strategies on options, futures, and stocks that you can apply right away.
- Weekly Tymora tradeScan results for valuable trades.
- Access to Stockguy22 Scans & Tools. ($99/year value)
- Trade Ideas for stocks, ETFs, and futures.
- Trade Recaps and Trade Reviews.
- Sector Analysis using SPDR ETFs.
- Intra-week updates and trade alerts.
To get 6 Free Issues of our Bull and Bear Report click the banner below:
Cost is $480 /year but you can now save $100 for a LIMITED TIME only by using CODE: EARNINGS
Also remember to Join us at our Weekly Free Saturday Webinars here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/868331328